We look forward to hearing from you and discussing how our services can best meet your unique needs. Please choose a contact method below that is most convenient to you.
From I-405 North & South:
- Exit I-405 onto Hwy 522 East (Woodinville-Monroe Exit)
- Take First Exit off 522 (Woodinville)
- Turn Right at the Exit onto 131st Street/Turns into 171st Street (Dairy Queen)
- Follow 171st Street Past the Arco and Jack-in-the-Box. Remain on 171st Street through the Stoplight at 140th Avenue NE (Woodinville Medical Clinic)
- Continue on 171st 4-Way Stop. At 4-Way Stop, Make a Sharp (Hairpin) Right onto 172nd/Becomes 148th Avenue NE
- Continue on 148th to 166th Street (Gold Creek Riding Center and Arena)
- Turn Right on 166th Street
Children’s Country Home Is the second house on the left. The house is gray with white trim and a red front door. Parking is available off the driveway or on the street.
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
Children’s Country Home is a non-profit, licensed home health care facility and pediatric group home. As such, we rely upon donations to provide care to our children. Our tax identification number is 84-1378062